Layout

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mr. Cellophane

I feel like I need to update this more often, so here I be, wondering what on earth can I write about... so I'll go with what's going on in my life right now. So what's going on my life? Work! And... well, yeah, that's about it, unless you count driving to work as well. Or I suppose I could do a narration of my reading entirely too much over the weekends, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven for not, hehe. I took these pictures the other day and thought I'd share a little of the new experiences with everyone. This first picture is the view from my desk out the door. I can actually see a window... amazing, right?! HUGE change from the windowless Costco! Oh, and it's also very clear that I need some posters or something. :)


This next picture is obviously what I face most of the day... this is my computer. Well, no, actually, the computer is underneath the desk. These are my monitors (Yeah, that's right, we get double monitors. It's actually kinda rough, because when I get home my one monitor on my laptop is just not enough. So inconvenient! Not gonna lie... there have been a couple times that I really wanted a third monitor. Can you say "spoiled"?).



I wanted a better shot of the very few ways that I personalized my office. It's still bare, and I still get comments on that. But hey, I made an effort. Those are a few pictures, an awesome bowling score, a Colonel Sanders bobble head, Bill Goldberg and referee action figures... oh, and a rubber chicken. Yeah, I know, I'm awesome. Just to prove it further: any guess what's holding the chicken's noose up? Go ahead, take a guess. Yeah, it's a Samus bobble head on the shelf above. I think I've said enough, feel free to admire me, I won't stop ya.


This last picture is my favorite of the bunch. This is a sign that somebody posted on the wall next to the tech side printer. I saw it on my first day, and it hasn't changed at all, except that last week someone crossed out the '4' and wrote in '5.' It makes me laugh every time. My coworkers are pretty fun. I just wish I knew which one did this so I could team up and make a space invader out of post-it notes on the wall in someone's office (I don't even care who, I just love the idea!). I definitely need a prank accomplice if I'm going to do stuff like that.

Anyway, yes, that's my life right now. There is stress, hurt and frustration, of course, but I just try to work through those, and for the most part... life is awesome. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment